Be taken on a historical and hysterical walking tour through Kilkenny’s renowned Medieval Mile and see the city’s most iconic sights, accompanied by your guide, Irishman, magician, storyteller and all round fun guy, Nevin Cody.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Our guide wears a traditional Irish tweed hat and will have 'Shenanigans' signage about his person. He will be at the designated meeting location (outside the main gates of Kilkenny Castle) approx 20/30 minutes before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is one section of the route that takes us up a short, steepish hill and there are a couple of flights of steps to negotiate. Alternative routes are possible, though you may miss one short performance piece which lasts about 10 minutes