Combine serene spiritual locations with wild natural landscapes on this 3-day journey to the best spots on Ireland's iconic Wild Atlantic Way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Visit the monastic site of Glendalough concealed within a peaceful valley
- Marvel at the views from the Rock of Cashel, a ruined cathedral-fortress steeped in stories of St. Patrick
- Learn about the ancient curse that formed Torc waterfall and admire its impressive cascade
- Explore Dingle Peninsula where glorious beaches merge with traditional Irish scenery
- Meet the locals in the bustling, lakeside town of Killarney and sample local delicacies
- Transportation by a 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- 2-nights en-suite B+B/guesthouse accommodation with breakfast
- Meals and refreshments
- Admission fees
- Children under 5 years
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tour departs from opposite the Kilkenny Shop, 6 Nassau Street, Dublin 2Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum age for participation in this activity is 5 years old.
- A maximum of 14kg(31lbs)of luggage is allowed per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- The tour will arrive back in Dublin at around 7:00 PM.