Explore the Knysna Heads and diverse estuary on this 45-minute adventure. Learn more about Knysna and its interesting history of shipwrecks, settlers, and founders. Encounter the vast array of birdlife and odd seal that inhabits the estuary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Afrikaans
Select participants and date
Meet at Ocean Odyssey Whale Watching at TH22 Long Street, Thesen Harbour Town, Knysna.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Warm jackets are recommended
- Please be advised that no food is allowed on board
- This tour is ideal for big groups and families as the boat accommodates up to 37 people