8. Reykjavik: Private Golden Circle Tour with Sky Lagoon Entry
On our Private Golden Circle tour, discover Iceland's unique natural beauties, and finish the day with a visit to Reykjavik's newest geothermal spa, the stunning Sky Lagoon! In one breathtaking day, you'll see gushing geysers and golden waterfalls, stroll between continents, and learn about Viking history.
1. The Kerid Crater in the Golden Circle, a volcanic crater lake that developed roughly 3000 years ago, will be our first stop.
Kerið is an iconic volcanic crater of 55 meters depth.
2. Your next adventure will take you to Geysir, which is located in the Haukadalur valley geothermal area. The Icelandic term geysir means "gush," and this gushing hot spring is the source of gushers all around the world.
Geysir Geothermal Area is a treat for those who always dreamed of witnessing a live hot spring. Located in the Haukadalur Valley, this spot is the oldest known geyser in the world.
3. Gullfoss is the next location on Private Golden circle tour. Gullfoss (the "Gold Falls"), one of Iceland's most famous waterfalls, is supplied by millions of gallons of frozen meltwater from Langjokull, Iceland's second-largest glacier.
Gullfoss Waterfall originates from Langjökull, which is Iceland’s second-largest glacier. There are multiple viewpoints to enjoy the view of this elegant waterfall. What else could travelers ask for in their tour?
4. Thingvellir National Park is your next stop after leaving Reykjavik. Massive fissures in the Earth's surface can be seen as you look across this amazing terrain.
Thingvellir National Park is UNESCO’s World Heritage site with a lot of significance in terms of historical importance. Guess what, this site has the world’s oldest existing parliament. There are crystal-clear lakes and volcanic terrains to enjoy here.
5. You might believe you've seen everything Iceland has to offer after witnessing these three geological wonders. However, we have one more amazing adventure in store for you! The Sky Lagoon, barely 10 minutes from downtown Reykjavik, is the newest of Iceland's geothermal baths.
For the Sky Lagoon: Bring a swimsuit.