Explore Kos walking, playing, and learning on this self-guided scavenger hunt and walking sightseeing adventure. Using your phone as your guide, solve riddles and see the city’s important attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Start your tour at the statue of Hippocrates. Download the World City Trail app from the use your email and the serial key (which you will receive one day before the activity via SMS or Whatsapp by World City Trail — if you don't receive it, please contact us: +41764676170 via SMS or Whatsapp or email at: email@example.com). After the login, you will be able to find the exact location of the first step. There is no guide. You can start your tour anytime. The QR code from GetYourGuide is not needed for this activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This activity requires an internet connection and charged smartphone
- You can only use one language per group. If your group is multilingual and you need more languages, you will need to book multiple games
- This activity takes place entirely outside
- The average duration of the activity is 2-2.5 hours, however, there is no time limit
- The game is designed for adults, children must be accompanied by an adult