3. Borneo 3-Dive Scuba Diving Day Trip in Kota Kinabalu
Plunge into the waters of the South China Sea with an exciting 3-dive diving tour in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. If you are a certified diver looking to take a trip like none other, this adventure is for you. Enjoy diving off the coast of Borneo into the tropical, sea life-filled waters of the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine National Park.
The Park, only a short boat ride from central Kota Kinabalu, consists of five islands and a plethora of colorful coral reefs teeming with sea life (including those cute little clown fish, the “Nemo” fish). You will dive between 16 feet and 98 feet (5 meters – 30 meters), ensuring that you will see all sorts of different plant and sea creature life. This is a relaxed tour with a wide selection of dive sites, so it can be tailored to the individual needs of the group. Whether you are an experienced diver, have not gone diving in a while, or are a new diver, your guide will do everything to make sure you have the time of your life.
Sabah is located in the Coral Triangle. This stunning area is celebrated for having the greatest biodiversity of any waters in the world. An incredibly diverse range of corals and tropical marine life awaits you off the coast of Borneo, everything from tiny, bright-colored fish to a range of vibrant corals to Green and Hawksbill Turtles. Make sure you are prepared to have your eyes filled with tropical wonders.
This tour is dedicated to providing personalized, high quality, safe, educational, exciting, and fun diving experiences. Your boat is one of the best diving boats in Kota Kinabalu and is well-stocked with a full range of safety equipment on board. Plus, small groups ensure personalized attention. The South China Sea is calling for you. Answer it as soon as you can!
A typical itinerary for your diving tour looks like:
- 9:00h: Meet a member of the Borneo Dream team at the entrance to Jesselton Point Jetty (under the archway). Our team member escorts you to our boat and the boat departs from Jesselton Point, boat transfer to Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
- 10:00h: Briefing for first dive. Put on your dive gear and perform buddy checks. Start of the first dive!
- 11:00h - Surface interval. Chill out on the sun deck of our catamaran.
- 12:00h: Start second dive of the day!
- 13:00h: Take a break on land and lunch. Enjoy a relaxed lunch on an island.
- 14:30h: Start of the third dive!
- 15:00h: Depart for Jesselton Point
- 15:30h - 16:00h: Arrive at Jesselton Point