Spend a day exploring 2 top-ranked attractions: Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp and the Wawel Royal Castle. Enjoy live commentary provided by Licensed Guides, skip-the-line tickets.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish, Spanish, Italian, French, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Barbakan Krakowski, Basztowa, 30-547 Krakow.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- "Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. The exact schedule and pickup point (between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM) will be confirmed via email.
- Pick-up service is available only for accommodations in the center of Krakow. If your accommodation is located outside the city center, the tour will depart from the meeting point of Bracka Street 15, 31-005 Krakow. After the Auschwitz-Birkenau tour you will be dropped off at Wawel Hill (Wawel 5, 31-001 Kraków).
- Please note that this is a group tour, so other participants will join you. All visitors must present a valid photo ID or passport. The group tour will be limited to 1-30 people.
- We recommend bringing your own snacks or packed lunch as there won't be lunch break. The group tour will be limited to 1-15 people.
- By default, both tours will be held on the same day but on request we can organize your castle tour on a different day (subject to availability)."