Visit Auschwitz concentration camp on a full-day trip from Krakow. Be shown around Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum, and see the horrific gas chambers and crematoriums at the largest Nazi concentration camp in the Third Reich.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Krakow. Please be ready outside the property at the time indicated on your final confirmation (local time). Allow up to 15 minutes delay for any traffic problems at pick-up time. In the event of any problem or last minute changes please contact the emergency line. Please note that in case of your absence at the pick-up point your tour will be cancelled.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully