Visit the historically important site of Auschwitz-Birkenau and learn about WWII concentration camps in Poland. Later tour the underground Salt Mine in Wieliczka, one of the oldest working salt mines in the world. Enjoy a packed lunch of Polish products.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You'll be picked up outside your hotel.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The Salt Mine tour begins at around 16:00. Your English-speaking guide will take you on a tour of 2-2.5 hours, to 140 meters underground on a journey of over 2.5 kilometers of tourist routes
- To reach the first level of the mine (64 meters underground), you have to descend wooden stairs with 378 steps. After the tour, you will be taken up to the surface by a lift
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times