Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp on a day trip from Krakow. Learn about the Holocaust and the camp's history as you take a tour with a licensed guide.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Polish, French
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the side of the Poczta Glowna building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
- Explosive substances
Know before you go
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided at booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- For bookings made over 1 month in advance, the pickup time may be changed. You will be informed by phone or email in the event of any changes
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times