Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps with a professional educator who will tell you about its history. Spend 3.5 hours learning about the millions of victims of the Holocaust.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 - 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Polish, French, English, Italian, German, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Krakow city center.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully (unless option with free cancellation is selected)
- Please note that you are not permitted to enter the museum with large bags or backpacks (the maximum size permitted is 20 x 30 centimeters)
- Your pickup time may vary depending on your location and you will be informed by phone or email to your hotel reception in the event of any changes
- It is recommended to bring lunch and drinks with you
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break time