A 1602 year old tradition, this is one of the most interesting and biggest tourist attractions in Poland. It is an exciting experience that provides a lot of fun for young and old.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Pickup included
- all hotels in Kraków
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Rafting takes +/- 2 hours
- Please bring a hat, waterproof clothes or a change of clothes with you
- Rafting season lasts from 1 April untill 31 October every day except Corpus Christi day and the first day of Easter