Visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine on a day trip from Krakow and immerse yourself in over 700 years of history and architecture. Explore the underground corridors, rooms, and chapels with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Our driver will pick you up at the hotel you chose during your booking. Transportation will be by private and comfortable vehicle and will take approx. 30-40 minutes, depending on where your hotel is located. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- There are about 800 steps on the route, including 320 steps at the start (Way down)
- Please put on comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the conditions on the route
- The temperature underground is about 17-18ºC