Enjoy a full-day trip from Krakow to see important religious sites in Poland. Visit Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, the monastery complex of the Bernadine Franciscans. Continue on to Wadowice, the birthplace of Pope John Paul II, and home to a famous basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Meeting point: your hotel
- Please choose a language of your tour while booking.