Spend a pleasant 2 days in Krakow and see the Wawel Castle, the Cathedral, visit the Market Square Underground, Schindler's Factory, stroll through Jewish Kazimierz and visit Wieliczka with a guide and enjoy lunch both days.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point on the first day of the tour on the St. Mary Magdalene Square, at the Piotr Skarga Monument. The guide will be carrying an "excursions.city" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship (Wawel Cathedral etc.). No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- It is quite cool in the Salt mine (between 14° C and 16° C). Make sure to take warmer clothing even in summer.
- Wear comfortable shoes, the tour requires a lot of walking.