Enjoy a shooting session with experienced instructors perfect for those wishing to improve their accuracy but are not fans of loud firearms with a massive kick. All the firearms used in this packages are converted to rim-fire 22lr caliber.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You need to see the main building, then turn right, park in front of it, go up the stairs and take the brown door on the left for reception desk. If you want to go straight to your instructor go through the wide, brown door straight. To the bathroom take the brown door on the left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Comfortable and closed shoes are recommended
- Dark clothes are recommended as casings that are ejected form firearms may cause stains difficult to remove
- Please make sure you dress to cover as much of your body as possible (in particular the chest region
- The temperature on the shooting stands is just a few degrees higher than outside
- Rifles and shotguns mostly weigh 3 kilograms or more, therefore please inform in advance if the shooter is younger than 16 as it might prove necessary to change the firearm in your package to a lighter one with less recoil
- Most firearms are loud, infants and children under 10 years old participating as observers might be uneasy or scared, even when wearing ear protection