Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps with a guide to learn the tragic history of the camp. Continue on with a tour of the fascinating Wieliczka Salt Mine before returning to Krakow by bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 - 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Driver will pick you up from your accomodation.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Oversize luggage
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- - Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- - Your pickup time may vary depending on your location and you will be informed by phone or email to your hotel reception in the event of any changes,
- Please note that you are not permitted to enter the museum with large bags or backpacks (the maximum size permitted is 20 x 30 centimeters)
- - Please advise if you require a child safety seat when booking