Visit the birthplace of the most famous Polish painter, Jan Matejko. Walk through his family home and first workshop and then use your card for entry to 37 other museums in Krakow over 3 days.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The City Card entitles holders to free entry to 37 museums in Krakow
- The validity of the card is not counted in hours but in days, which means that the card is valid until the end of the day, not the hour it was activated
- Children up to 3 years old receive free admission to all museums and public transportation
- The last admission to other exhibitions is usually 90 minutes before close
- Some of the museums are closed on Mondays
- You will need to collect the Museum City Pass from one of several locations in Krakow
- Opening hours might differ from those presented on the product page due to various circumstances
- Please check the exact opening hours on the official website of the activity provider