Visit three pubs at which you will talk about the history of beer together. Together with your passionate guide, you'll discuss the booming micro-brewery scene emerging in Poland, as well as the types of beers that are unique to the country.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Your guide will have a sign with the logo "Your City Guide" on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Minors are not permitted to take this tour