Learn more about the Jewish culture and history of Krakow on a guided tour. Visit the Jewish district of Kazimierz, Oskar Schindler's Factory, and the former Jewish ghetto of World War II.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Old Synagogue on Szeroka 24 Street. Look for a representative with an "excursions.city" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶