See the historic sights in Krakow's Old Town aboard a golf cart tour. Take a guided tour of Wawel Castle and the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Enjoy a delicious Polish lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at Mały Rynek (Little Market Square). Please look for a golf cart labeled "excursions.city".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The first part of the tour is a ride through the Old Town in an electric golf cart with an audio guide
- The rest of the tour (Wawel and Wieliczka) is a walking tour with a live guide
- There is a Kraków-Wieliczka-Kraków transfer.
- Children aged 0-3 that are using a free ticket should sit in their parent's lap
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums
- No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed, so knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- It is quite cool in the Salt Mine (between 14° C and 16° C), so please take warmer clothing even in summer