Get onboard a boat to admire the panorama of Krakow reaching the Podgórze district with the waves of the Vistula River. Take a walking tour of the site of the former Płaszów concentration camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Look for the guide holding a "Cracow Boat" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour ends at a location other than the starting point