Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3.5-hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 3-4 different shot bars to taste 6-7 different types of vodka. Hear drinking stories and anecdotes, and ask any vodka related question you like!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Vodka Tour starts from the Main Square, Pałac Pod Baranami in Rynek Główny, outside Starbucks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is available for everyone over 18 years old (the legal drinking age in Poland).
- If the guide responsible for the tour considers a participant to be unreliable or otherwise unfit for the tour (either drunk, aggressive or behaving in a way which makes continuation of the tour difficult), then the guide may refuse the participant or ask the participant to leave. Such a refusal is not grounds for a refund.