Admire the Gothic Wawel Cathedral and the Royal Wawel Castle on a 2-hour tour. Learn about Polish royalty from the Renaissance and Baroque periods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English, German, French
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the St. Mary Magdalene Square, at the Piotr Skarga Monument. The guide will be holding an "excursions.city" sign. Please arrive 10 minutes before the starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶