Visit and admire the Gothic Wawel Cathedral and the Royal Wawel Castle. Learn about the Polish Kings and Queens of the Renaissance and Baroque periods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet on the St. Mary Magdalene Square, at the Piotr Skarga Monument. The guide will be holding an "excursions.city" signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Entry to the State Rooms and the Wawel Cathedral is included in the ticket price
- Food and drinks will not be provided