Discover some of Poland’s most iconic landmarks on this day trip from Krakow. See, explore, and learn about the impressive Wawel Castle, Wawel Cathedral, and Wieliczka Salt Mine with an expert guide, then enjoy a traditional Polish lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the Piotr Skarga Monument. Your guide will be holding a sign with the local partner’s name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.