Explore one of the darkest chapters in Europe's history in the 20th century on a tour by bus from Krakow. Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, and then head into the Wieliczka Salt Mine.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Be picked up from the Radisson Blu Hotel or Hotel Maltański.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The tour is not recommended for people with a walking disability or claustrophobia
- This tour is not recommended for children aged 13 and under
- Baby carriages and luggage larger then 30 x 20 x 10cm are not permitted inside both places
- At the mine, the elevator is used only to get to the surface from the bottom of the mine
- There are 800 steps to climb, and 350 of these are at the beginning, taking you down into the mine, so please se sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Student tickets require valid student ID and that you are no older than 25 years old