Explore the underground labyrinth of the Wieliczka Salt Mines on this tour from Krakow. Discover salt-carved art, an underground chapel, and old mining equipment that dates back to Middle Ages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Krakow. Please contact local supplier in order to confirm no later than 24-hours before the tour.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Senior citizens are required to present a valid photo ID with their date of birth to receive a discount
- Students are required to present a valid student's photo ID
- Hotel pick-up is available for selected hotels (if the option is chosen)
- In case of lacking information about the hotel, you will be picked up from a meeting point
- The temperature in the mine is a constant 14 degrees, and it is recommended you bring warm clothes even in summer
- There are 800 steps, including 380 at the start, so please wear comfortable shoes