Discover a truly unique underground world that was created hundreds of years ago with this skip-the-line ticket for the Wieliczka Salt Mine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Polish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Please bring warm clothing as the temperature underground ranges between 14°C and 16°C (about 57°F and 61°F)
- Smoking and open fires in the mine are strictly prohibited
- No animals are allowed in the mine, nor does the mine offer any animal shelters for your pets
- Baby carriages and luggage larger than 30 x 20 x 10 cm are not permitted inside the museum
- The salt mine requires you to climb about 800 stairs