Visit Zakopane, a Polish mountain resort situated at the bottom of the Tatra Mountains. Explore the unique and colorful local villages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Straszewskiego 14, 33-332 Kraków, Poland If you would like to be picked up from your hotel, you have to contact the tour operator no later then day before your tour to confirm if it is possible, otherwise please be at the meeting point from voucher. If pick up at your hotel is impossible we will offer the closest place where we can pick you up.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Zakopane is located between mountains, thus the weather can change instantly. Please remember to bring additional clothes in case of rain or snow.