Explore the ancient city of Ephesus on a 5-hour tour and see monuments to the Greek, Roman and Byzantine civilizations, including the stunning Celsus Library and Great Theatre. Continue to the last documented residence of the Virgin Mary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, Dutch, Greek, German, Russian, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available at the port, airport, or your hotel. Please indicate your preference when booking.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please bring a sun hat, wear comfortable shoes for walking, and remember your camera