Enjoy all the scenery and wildlife above and below the waves on the UK’s only Semi-Submersible Glass Bottom Boat. See shipwrecks and kelp forests as you relax onboard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Coming from - Ft William or Inverness (2hr drive) to Kyle. The ticket office is located 8 miles after Eilean Donan Castle, as you head towards the Isle of Skye. The ticket office, gift shop, and cafe are at the first set of traffic lights. Parking is in the nearby car park. Coming over the bridge from Skye to Kyle Cross the Skye Bridge and the ticket office, gift shop, and cafe are at the second set of traffic lights. Coming from Mallaig/Armadale ferry. From Armadale, follow the road to Broadford until you get to the crossroads (14 miles). Turn right and follow the road to Kyle of Lochalsh. Once you have crossed the bridge turn right at the 2nd set of traffic lights. You have arrived.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- For wheelchair users, if you are able to take a few assisted steps to board the boat, the wheelchair can then be carried on board. However, there is no wheelchair access to the underwater viewing gallery
- Seals are seen on most trips. However, some external factors can affect seal behavior
- Regular Trips daily from Easter to October 31st
- Dogs are welcome on board but not downstairs in the underwater viewing gallery