Join a guided walking tour of the Gion district of Kyoto, learn bout the mysterious lives of the Geisha, and explore the charming lantern-lit cobblestoned streets in the historic district of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
We meet in front of a 7-11 which is just steps away from the Geisha quarters of Miyagawa Cho. If coming by train: it's next to Gion Shijo Station (Keihan), or a 5 - 6-minute walk from Kawaramachi station (Hankyu). If coming by taxi, ask to be dropped off at "Donguri Bashi".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Meeting time: 5:20pm
- Departs 5:30pm sharp!
- Customers arriving after 5:30pm will not be accommodated or refunded. We cannot answer the phone during the tour to give directions either as it impact on the experience for the customers who have arrived on time. Please research your route in advance and arrive with plenty of time so that you can enjoy the tour without any stress.