Explore the highlights of Kyoto with a local knowledgeable guide. Take a half-day private walking tour through the city and customize the itinerary based on what you'd really like to see and do.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At the lobby of your hotel in Kyoto city. If you are staying outside of Kyoto, meet at JR Kyoto Station.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, so please wear comfortable shoes
- Public transport will be used during the tour; you will need to purchase transportation tickets for the tour guide as well
- Please bring cash since some shops don't accept credit cards
- Please inform in advance if you use a wheelchair, have a stroller with you, or have any food allergies or dietary restriction
- If you request to change the tour date or cancel the tour due to your convenience (including rain, flight, etc), the supplier will charge you a cancellation fee based on their cancellation policy
- In case of extreme weather warnings, the tour will be canceled and you will be offered a full refund
- If you prefer to take a private van for an additional fee, please request this in advance; the price fluctuates depending on the number of people and the places visited