Learn how to make Kazarimaki (Art Sushi Roll), the special ways to make sushi rolls. You can make sushi rolls in a beautiful flower pattern with official instructor from Japan Sushi Academy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
You can locate us searching by さくら日本文化体験 Sakura Experience Japanese Culture on your map app. Please upload your map app to newly version. It has changed a lot of places in Kyoto during COVID-19,so if you using old version,it shows wrong location sometimes. Our location is only 200meters East from Nijo Castle. It is Authentic Japanese style house. There is small gate made from wood with noren curtain at the front of our house. We have the space to park your bike. 3min walk from Nijo Castle and Kyoto subway line [Nijojomae]station 15 min walk from Hankyu line[Shijo]station by walk 3 min walk from Kyoto city bus[Fuchomae]station by walk 10min from JR kyoto station by taxiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The building is accessible to wheelchairs and baby strollers
- In order to make the ornate patterns, natural edible pigments are used for the purpose of coloring the rice
- Video recording is not allowed