Enjoy a walking food tour through the Nishiki Food Market, an area known to locals as the Kitchen of Kyoto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Outside Lacoste Kawaramachi, Kyoto 604-8005. Your guide will be there holding a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking
- Please inform of any food allergies or dietary requirements
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A copy of your passport information is required for all participants aged 10 and over