Experience Kyoto's magic as it comes alive after dark on a 3.5-hour walking tour with a local guide. Visit scenic temples & shrines rarely seen by tourists, discover Kyoto’s fascinating historic & modern blend, and snack on traditional Japanese treats.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- This tour includes a brief visit to a small shrine. Modest dress is highly recommended. Keep your shoulders covered and wear pants or a skirt that covers the knees
- You must be at least 20 years old to take part
- Maximum group size is 12 people