This luxurious Kyoto night food tour through Gion and Shirakawa is a celebration of Japanese traditional culture and Kaiseki cuisine, a multi-course, multi-flavored Japanese dinner that mixes global and local flavors to produce delicious dishes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
In front of Japan Kanji Museum & Library. Address: Gionmachi Minamigawa, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture 605-0074, Japan. Your guide will be there holding a sign. Please note we can only wait an additional five minutes after the starting time and then the tour will depart. In addition to our limited five-minute grace period, please note that we cannot give directions or contact the guides on the phone once the tour begins. This is to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all guests on the tour, And also to respect our relationships with restaurants.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking
- Please inform of any food allergies or dietary requirements
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A copy of your passport information is required for all participants aged 10 and over