Snorkel in a small group at the La Jolla Ecological Reserve, rated one of the top ten places in the world for snorkeling.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Please check in at the Everyday California shop at least 30 minutes before your scheduled start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Animal sightings are not guaranteed
- Lockers to hold your belongings while you snorkel are available on-site at the shop for a small fee
- The Pacific Ocean water temperatures average 63-68°F during the summer months. You can choose to swim in a swimsuit or rent a wetsuit for an additional fee