Appreciate the artwork, craftsmanship and design of Buenos' Aires oldest cemetery. Experience a guided tour that will show you famous mausoleums, such as that of Eva 'Evita' Perón.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Address: Junín 1760, C1113 CABA. Look out for your guide with the orange t-shirt at the gate of Recoleta Cemetery.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In order to join this tour you need to have previously acquired the mandatory entrance ticket to the Recoleta Cemetery. The ticket price is 3768ARS (aprox 5 USD) for foreign visitors to be paid to the government of the City of Buenos Aires. You can buy this ticket at the cemetery entrance (only credit/debit cards accepted)
- The tour guide will be waiting for you next to the ticket case