Visit Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium, Italy's first fully-themed aquarium. Discover 40 pools, over 5,000 creatures, a hundred different species, and walk under the unique transparent underwater tunnel.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Gardaland SEA LIFE AquariumOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The ticket is a flexible date entry ticket; you can enter the aquarium any day during the season with no need to reschedule
- You can use your ticket until January 7, 2024
- Children under 1 meter high and those with disabilities enter for free and do not need a ticket
- There is a free shuttle bus from Peschiera del Garda train station to Gardaland departing every 30 minutes. The first departure is at 09:30 AM and the last departure from Gardaland at 6:30 PM
- Dogs are not allowed in Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium, except guide dogs for the blind
- Strollers must be left in the covered outdoor warehouse (which is unattended)
- At the entrance to Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium, baby carriers for infants weighing less than 9 kg are available free of charge. The availability of baby carriers is limited