Join a buggy tour from Costa Teguise. Explore the incredible north part of the island of Lanzarote and ascend its tallest peak on this adrenaline-pumping tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Catalan
- Pickup included
- Please wait outside reception 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 10 minutes after your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Drivers must be at least 20 years old and have a driver's license
- Passengers must be a minimum of 1.35 meters/5-feet tall
- There are no weight restrictions for this activity
- You will need to bring your original driver's license, as copies will not be accepted
- You can ride your own buggy if you want as long as you have a driver's license and you can also share a buggy if the other participants don't have a driver's license