A tour taking you through the historical side of the city of Lima. You will encounter buildings from the pre-colonial era all the way through to today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- • Roundtrip transportation is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and from the Sheraton Lima Hotel and the San Agustin Riveria hotel in Lima's Historic Center • This activity does not include pickup from private residences, such as Airbnbs; if you're staying in one of these, you will need to contact the local partner a few days prior to the tour to coordinate a meeting point for your pickup
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- Meeting Point in Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel for passengers located at Historic Centre of Lima.
- Sales tax must be collected for Peruvians or foreign visitors who stay in Peru for more than 60 days; if applicable, sales tax will be collected by the local operator
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local partner days prior in order to coordinate a meeting point for your pick-up
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The use of face masks in public places is no longer mandatory due to a decrease in COVID infection in Peru. With the exception of health facilities, ground transportation services and closed spaces without ventilation. However, it is recommended that persons over 60 years of age who have received less than three doses of COVID continue to use the KN95 mask for preventive purposes.