Ride a boat through the canals of Rio Lagartos and hop into a clay bath on this all-day tour from Cancún. Enjoy local seafoods for lunch and end the day with a swim at Kikil cenote.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time. We do pickup service on most of the hotels of the area. Please contact us with your hotel´s name to assign a meeting point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Coloradas pink colour fades depending on weather.
- Age restriction: Activity only suitable for children over 5 years old.
- Participants should be able to walk on uneven terrains.
- Consider to participate if you have muscular or joint problems.
- Consult your physician if you suffer from motion sickness and ask for a preventive pill.