Discover the famous Lower Antelope Canyon or the secluded Antelope Canyon X on this small-group tour with transfers and a Navajo guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Be picked up from the hotel lobby of most Las Vegas hotels located on Las Vegas Boulevard (the Strip). Please be ready 15 minutes before your scheduled activity start time. Hotel pickups outside of the Las Vegas Strip need to be coordinated with the local provider before your trip to confirm they’re possible. Pickup times will be set up 1 day before the tour by email or telephone.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Child car seats are available for no additional charge; please arrange by calling the supplier after booking
- Although rare, tours can be canceled due to weather or flash flooding
- A minimum of 3 people are required for this trip
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Going down to Antelope Canyon is not recommended for children younger than 5 years old
- There will be a stop at Subway for lunch. Subway has vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options