Travel to Grand Canyon National Park via airplane, then board a helicopter for a breathtaking flight over the south rim of one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Take time to explore the park and its many scenic overlooks and enjoy a picnic lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Take a 40-minute flightseeing tour to the Grand Canyon's south rim
- Enjoy a 25-minute helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon
- Explore Grand Canyon National Park and it's many trails
- Enjoy a gourmet box lunch
- View the magnificent vistas from Mather Point
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Roundtrip air flight to the Grand Canyon
- 25-min scenic helicopter flight
- National Park entrance fee
- Picnic style box lunch
- Local taxes, fees and surcharges
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- All passengers ages 18 and older must have a photo ID at check in.
- Bookings cancelled within 48 hours of flight time will not be eligible for a refund.