Start your adventure with an airplane to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. Enjoy scenic views from above. Take a guided ATV or Polaris Ranger through the national park forest and enjoy a Dutch oven barbecue lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Tour departs from Boulder City Airport, approximately 30 minutes from Las Vegas
- Due to the rocky terrain this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
- You must be 16 years of age or older to operate the ATV