Enjoy a hike in the Valley of Fire State Park outside Las Vegas. This adventure activity takes you on a scramble through petroglyphs and to peaks and plateaus. Choose an easy, moderate, or difficult hike depending on your level of fitness and experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from most strip and downtown properties but you may be asked to meet at a different hotel than your own.
- Experience an adventure activity in the Valley of Fire State Park
- Enjoy a private guided hike in the park
- Choose an easy, moderate, or difficult hike among the natural rock formations and petroglyphs
- Guide and hiking tour
- All transportation
- Visitor center admission
- Snacks and beverages
- Guide/driver gratuities
- Pregnant women
- Children under 8 years
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring sunglasses, a camera, sunscreen, hiking shoes, and a day pack.