Visit the Swiss countryside with its wooden chalets, and get the chance to see one of the most famous Swiss glaciers in the Alps, Glacier 3000. Try the unique experience of the peak walk, and explore Montreux.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
We will pick you up from the small car parking, at the exit of the metro's stop "Vennes", next Aquatis. Note: The bus will say Swisstours, it comes from Geneva and can be delay due to the traffic condition but please be 5 min before at the meeting pointOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Take warm clothes, good shoes, and sunglasses
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Map, tickets and itinerary will be given on departure by the driver
- Please note that the bus arrives from Geneva and can be delayed a few minutes because of traffic