Discover the historic city of Lecce in Italy's heel on this guided city walking tour. Discover highlights including the Piazza del Duomo, the Basilica of Santa Croce, and the Roman Amphitheatre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the activity provider's, "Velo Service Lecce", office at Vico De Argenteris 16A, in the historical center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour can be run by a multilingual guide
- This tour operates rain or shine
- During the tour, you do not enter any churches, but receive explanations from outside